The Quality Management System (QMS) of Prometheus Group Services Ltd. underpins our consistent approach to excellence in the supply, installation, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical Building Services, and the procurement of suppliers. It ensures that we fully comply with the contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements of each project, and address customer satisfaction through effective application of the system, including continual improvement and the prevention of non-conformance.
To deliver continual improvement, we regularly review the QMS to identify best practice, and ensure that we identify our stakeholders so we can effectively anticipate and fulfil customer requirements.
We set quality objectives which support our corporate values, and continually monitor them within our Management Review process. These are:
- Provide an excellent service to our customers and wider stakeholder network;
- Continually improve the way we undertake our business, through improved efficiency and processes and by identifying and controlling risk;
- Maintain a sustainable, successful company with profitable growth;
- Provide a working environment where our people can successfully learn, achieve and innovate;
- Undertake our activities ethically, and with regard to the continued welfare and wellbeing of individuals, society, and the environment in which we do business;
- Meet and maintain the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We value the commitment of all our people, and invest in their skills and abilities to maximise achievement. We proactively encourage them to be involved in the ongoing development and evolution of our company, and welcome their contributions.
- is displayed on the company notice board at all locations;
- Is shared on our website;
- is issued and explained to all staff at induction;
- forms part of our corporate measurement, evaluation and reporting process;
- features in team meetings, toolbox talks and management review, to ensure that it continues to drives our mission, vision and objectives.
The Director has ultimate responsibility for effective operation of the QMS, with day to day administration undertaken by the QHSE team.